Thursday, June 11, 2009

America's Most Eligible Inmate No. 0003



Bachelor No. 0003
Crime: Assault, Attempted Escape
Age: 23
HIV Status: Negative

Interests: Writing and recording music, parties, clubbing, talking all night on the phone and giving full body massages

Seeking: I am a young, caramel flavor and romantic type of boy. I am versatile and interested in someone that can make me blush. I am looking for a unique relationship of someone that will let me tend to your every need and let me be who I know how to be. I am interested in traveling to be where ever you are because with a heart like mine can be compatible to a heart like your's. Falling in love is my goal and wanting to be loved is a mission I hope you can accomplish. In prosperity your friends know who you are. In adversity you know who your friends are a fort that is all too real in my life. I am looking for someone to share my life with, but I can accept and respect a friendship with true meaning. I am due to get out next year and I looking forward to stating my life over and experiencing things that I often dream about while in here. I am easy to get along with and open to exploration. If you give me a chance you will not be disappointed. If you want to know details, write me and I'll be more than happy to explain.

Brought to you by GayPrisoners.net

No comments:

Post a Comment